My Motto-Dealing with the Burdens of Life

*If you can't be kind, talk shit w/ your girlfriends or at least have the decency to be vague. *Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. *Remember "I" before "E" except in Budweiser. *A professional is a person who can do "her" best at a time when "she" doesn't particularly feel like it. *A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

MySpace.Com

When a person tells you that they're an addict, the first thing that would normally come into mind would be drugs, right? Or maybe even alcohol. What would you think if a person said they had an addiction to doing things? That might not sound too crazy. Depending on what things they were doing...... Well, I have this small addiction to late nights on MySpace.Com. Yep, you read that right. I used to think that website was ridiculous or least it wasn't for anyone my age. But once you get on it, it is so much fun. Mainly for me, because I get to assemble my own page. It's kind of like home decorating but without spending all the money and you can constantly change it. The sad part of this whole situation, is the idea of knowing that I'm sitting in front of a computer for 4 hours a night and not really accomplishing anything meaningful. Just like smoking some crack............

All I know is this shit is fun and I'm hoping to rekindle some old friendships. Okay, maybe not rekindle but find out what the hell everyone has been up to. Who knows Tiana could have more than 4 kids by now???? So, I would like to take the time to promote everyone into joining MySpace.Com......it may just kick your crack habit!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home