My Motto-Dealing with the Burdens of Life

*If you can't be kind, talk shit w/ your girlfriends or at least have the decency to be vague. *Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. *Remember "I" before "E" except in Budweiser. *A professional is a person who can do "her" best at a time when "she" doesn't particularly feel like it. *A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!

I have these moments where I catch myself daydreaming or laughing out loud about something that I've done or talked about. Don't act like you haven't done it too. Lately everything goofy that has happened, occurred with my roommate Rachel. I realized how goofy we both can be. I mean we are pretty normal girls but we definitely have our moments. And it's not just stuff that we do but what other's do that we make fun of.

Recently, Raych was having a conversation with her "not boyfriend material" boyfriend, if you know what I mean, and he told her how him and the guys make this bet. Have you heard of the clothing store The Buckle? Well, what they've been trying to accomplish is running into the store, touching the back wall, and making it back out, without being stopped by a sales person. I guess the employees work off of commission and it's been impossible for them to do. So, we both think they're completely retarded until this one stormy day...... Yes, you got it, we attempted the mission. Just picture this..... we walk casually into the store, kind of like an inconspicious pair of inspector gadgets, although we were still in our non-Buckle like work clothes. I get almost to the back wall and Raych and I have this giddy grin on our face. As I go to touch it, this salesman blurts out, "You Lost!!!" What the hell was that all about? I mean he didn't even ask if he could help us. When did this fricken game become as popular as "Tag"? It was embarrassing, especially when he threw out the 4 year old- "You Lost" line. I think thats pretty bad when the employees know about the damn game. Don't they know we're making fun of them??? Anyways, that didn't stop us... You guessed it again. We tried a couple weeks later and in your face, Eric, we did it.....nah-nah-na-nah-nah.

That's just one of our recent incidents when we took the little bus with our pink helmets...(no pun intended to anyone in that situation). We've had some real pee-in-your-pants moments. Maybe one of these nights, after we sit down to our sophisticated dinner of tuna helper and red wine, we'll write down all the shit that happened this past year. If you're lucky you might read the story about Mr. Penis in El Paso or Sporty Spice with the knee pads at The Male Review. If though, by any chance you've done something ridiculous in front of us and it gets posted, don't be mad that we laughed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home