My Motto-Dealing with the Burdens of Life

*If you can't be kind, talk shit w/ your girlfriends or at least have the decency to be vague. *Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. *Remember "I" before "E" except in Budweiser. *A professional is a person who can do "her" best at a time when "she" doesn't particularly feel like it. *A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Secret "nasty ass" Santa

Okay, it's 2 weeks before Christmas and I normally love this time of year. But today started the beginning of a shitty week. I almost got into a car accident on the freeway because some dumbass with a ladder on his truck used Christmas streamers to hold the fricken thing on. Come on people, do you really think that shit is strong enough? If it wasn't for my cat-like reflexes, I'd be seriously injured. I think I'm a fricken liger. That's not the worst and it's only 9:30. I get to work and in the Christmas spirit, my office is doing the whole secret santa game. I was looking forward to this because I love to shop and I love to give surprises. Hell no....not anymore. I have on my desk a small traveling hairbrush, not wrapped or in a bag. What else could it be? It's a Goody brand, so I figured it has to be a couple of dollars and that's all we were supposed to do each day until Friday. Then I take it out of its plastic cover, which kind of looked scratched up anyway, and what I saw when it came out. The damn thing has been used. Gross.....ugh....gag....hurl!!!!! I'm scarred for life. I don't think I'll ever brush my fricken hair again. I think this person forgot and grabbed the most convenient thing in their purse. That is disturbing because I'm going to see them on Friday. I just picture this lady I saw one time at Walmart, using all the brushes to see which one she liked. Maybe it's just one of those. Whoever it is has blonde hair, so I'm scoping all the nasty blondes out. Merry "fricken" Christmas to me secret santa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home