My Motto-Dealing with the Burdens of Life

*If you can't be kind, talk shit w/ your girlfriends or at least have the decency to be vague. *Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. *Remember "I" before "E" except in Budweiser. *A professional is a person who can do "her" best at a time when "she" doesn't particularly feel like it. *A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Monday, December 12, 2005

If you're a woman my age, then you've had your eyebrows waxed or plucked at some point. I do it on a regular basis and didn't have a probem with it until the other day. I went for my usual waxing and I even threw in a pedicure. My bad experience began when my little asian "beautician" came at my forehead with this massive amount of wax. Her intention was to go beyond my eyebrows and be spontaneous with my forehead. Did I stop her.....no. What the hell was I thinking? I figured this could be a new trend until my classmates gave a response that was nothing more than hysterics. I now know what botox feels like. I mean I can't scrunch my forehead. Ask me to smile, fine.... but don't make me look confused because my eyebrows don't move. Plus, I'm not even close to the shiny-smooth-non makeup-like forehead that I was told I would have. And I don't want to begin to describe the allergic reaction I got. Again, what the hell was I thinking? Who waxes their forehead??? Evidently, I'm going to have to continue this shit or else I'm going to have 5 o'clock shadow on my fricken forehead. Valerie was right when she said this is the stuff I do that keeps me single.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home