My Motto-Dealing with the Burdens of Life

*If you can't be kind, talk shit w/ your girlfriends or at least have the decency to be vague. *Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. *Remember "I" before "E" except in Budweiser. *A professional is a person who can do "her" best at a time when "she" doesn't particularly feel like it. *A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's the voices

Surprisingly, I've actually worked for USPS, so the term "going postal" is something I'm capable of using. That is where I was headed 2 days ago. No, I don't work for them anymore....I now work somewhere worse. At least, this time of year it seems like it. And again no, it's not Toys-R-Us; it's in finance. Anyone who has ever said, "don't fuck with a person's money, is right". Especially when the clients are owed 1000's even 100,000's of dollars.

I had one of those days that I thought I was really going to just get up and walk out. And if I knew the bitching was going to continue through the next day, I would've worn a trench coat to work. But I think they got the gist of my frustration when I opened my big ass mouth. I cannot stand incompetence when it comes to upper-management. I mean is there a fricken school I don't know about that allows idiots to attend to become our future corporate america. I know what it is.....they flip a coin or maybe throw darts blind folded at a suggestion chart. Well, people it's not working and I'll tell you why. When you make a decision, make sure that's the decision you intended on making and not one you were thinking about because these things take time and effort to implement. If you're trying to close the books in a timeframe and your balance is a million dollars, don't change your process everyday to suit that days work. Because as it did the other day, it bit us so hard in the ass that we're going to be hurting for the next 2 weeks.

Because of this, I now have idiot syndrome to go with my dating-ADD and it's only been 2 months since I contracted these. For heaven's sake I'm only 25 and mentally I feel like I'm 60. Maybe I need to go back to my therapist. Yes, I had a therapist. Or maybe the retards (no pun intended) at my office can figure out what the hell the want us to do and keep it that way. I really feel like an idiot, trying to complete my job because I constantly have to ask if this is the way they want it "today". Ugh, I think I'm just stressed and overwhelmed this season and everything is a fricken irritant. I wish I was PMSing than I'd have an excuse for biting everyone's heads off. When they say, "Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them", I didn't listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home