My Motto-Dealing with the Burdens of Life

*If you can't be kind, talk shit w/ your girlfriends or at least have the decency to be vague. *Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. *Remember "I" before "E" except in Budweiser. *A professional is a person who can do "her" best at a time when "she" doesn't particularly feel like it. *A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

This is a sequel to my previous blog. Evidently, my impatience for people has continued. When did the lack of consideration become a part of Christmas. First, my bitching begins with the fact that the state I live in has no other resources for shopping, other than the one mall in a 50 mile radius. And the place where I pick up my income has to be located right behind the fricken thing. I never thought I'd get this bad especially during this time but as I was coming off the freeway a lady ( that's being nice), in a mustang decides she didn't want to wait in the right lane like everyone else getting off, so she stops all other traffic in her lane to cut in front of me. Oh, hell no. I laid on the horn so hard and kissed the ass of the car in front of me, that she had no other choice but to go behind me. Of course, being a cry baby that she was and didn't get her way she tailgated me. So, I took a picture my son had colored and wrote on the back of it, " Here's my holiday spirit (because for heaven's sake I say Christmas), "Why don't you fucking wait like the rest of us". And I stuck it up to my window for her to know what I was thinking. That was only the fuse to my hyper-ventillating, for this day. I won't get into detail about the rest of my lunch period, which includes the chapters: 1.Paycheck, 2.Bank, 3.Jc-Penny's, 4. Bob's Burgers, 5. Journey back to Work......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home